The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, Gas Piston System for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
***NOTICE*** Prior to purchasing this product, please review the barrel schematic for the critical dimensions necessary to safely operate the pistol length piston system. There is no industry standard for the distance between the barrel extension to the center of the gas hole. This is critical for the op rod length. If it is not the same distance as stated on the schematic, you may bend the op rod. However, we can cut you a special op rod to fit your setup. Please call for details.
- NOT RATED FOR 300 BLK!!! We recommend using the DIRECT IMPINGEMENT SABO-DI-750CM (Clamp On, Melonite) Adjustable Gas Block found here: https://suparms.com/collections/adjustable-gas-blocks-direct-impingement/products/750-adjustable-low-pro-clamp-on-gas-block-melonite-finish
Looking for a compatible handguard?
Please refer to our FAQ page, last question. https://suparms.com/a/faq
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Pistol
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Clamp On, Socket Head Cap Screws
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: (Patented) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool (Just an extra.... we have had some requests. Use at your discretion).
- Installation and Adjustment Instructions