SKU # SABO-DI-936CDT
The Superlative Arms Patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR-15/AR-10/LR-308/LR-308 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the front of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. Results:
The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas and pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
Reduction of wear on the bolt carrier group components.
Reduction of felt recoil allowing for faster follow-up shots.
Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
In bleed off mode the gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore, there is no erosion or seizing of the screw, and no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
When using SBR’s and/or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Dark DLC Finish
- Barrel Diameter: 0.936"
- Weight: 1.13 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp On
- Gas Adjustment: (Patented) 30 locked positions, front of block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front of block which vents forward away from operator
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 6-32 x 3/8" Torx T-15 cap screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pin
- (1) 3/32 x 6" L-Shaped Hex Key, Ball-end / Torx T-15 Tool
- Instructions for installation and setup