SUPERLATIVE ARMS PATENTED BLEED OFF®
In Bleed Off Mode the gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore, there is no erosion or seizing of the screw, and no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
BLEED OFF MODE VS. RESTRICTIVE MODE
Using the correct amount of gas pressure in our Patented Bleed Off Mode has many benefits during operation:
- Proper cycling of the bolt carrier group
- Less felt recoil allowing for faster follow up shots
- Less heat and carbon fouling, keeping your DI system cooler and cleaner
- Minimize wear on the internal components
- Adjustment screw is not exposed to high heat, pressure, and carbon fouling
Although you can use your gas block in restrictive mode, we always recommend using the Patented Bleed Off Mode to experience the benefits listed above. Running in restrictive mode may eventually erode and/or seize the gas adjustment screw from operating effectively.